From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net]
On Behalf Of Listman
Sent: Monday, June 05, 2006 4:28 PM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Fwd: Auto Recyclers-Sour Fuel question

I think this was meant for the list. Please reply to the list or
directly
to Patti at Patti.Best@deq.idaho.gov.

Thanks!

Laura B.

>Subject: Auto Recyclers-Sour Fuel question
>Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2006 11:41:27 -0600
>From: <Patti.Best@deq.idaho.gov>
>To: <listman@mail1.wmrc.uiuc.edu>
>
>Hi. Has anyone heard of adding methanol (product name Heat) to sour or
old
>gasoline to make it useable. We have an automotive recycler using this
>(they then use the fuel drained from other cars) for their own vehicles

>and equipment. Does anyone know of any regulatory or environmental
>concerns with this practice or is this considered a good P2 option?
>
>Patti Best
>Idaho DEQ
>Patti.best@deq.idaho.gov

Laura L. Barnes
List Manager
listman@wmrc.uiuc.edu
(217) 333-8957 lbarnes@wmrc.uiuc.edu

A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at
http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.

(http://www.p2rx.org ).