[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
WMRC Library's Environmental News Bits blog
- Subject: WMRC Library's Environmental News Bits blog
- From: "Laura L. Barnes" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 08 Jun 2006 09:03:14 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: "Laura L. Barnes" <email@example.com>
The WMRC Library's Environmental News Bits web log has moved. It's
now on the WMRC web site at http://lib.wmrc.uiuc.edu/enb/. The RSS
feed is http://lib.wmrc.uiuc.edu/enb/?feed=rss2 for those of you who
Questions and comments welcome.
Laura L. Barnes, Librarian (v) (217) 333-8957
Illinois Waste Management & Research Center (f) (217) 333-8944
One East Hazelwood Drive, Champaign IL
Visit us on the web at http://www.wmrc.uiuc.edu/library/
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers