Looking for examples of marketing/advertising associated with a junk car cleanup campaign

Hi, all,

Sorry for the cross post and for discussion about waste management other than source reduction.   I'm looking for links to examples of marketing/advertising associated with a junk car cleanup campaign.

I'm asking for a remote local government.  An individual donating the car to a local or national group really isn't an option, given the rural-ness of the location.    At this point I don't know if the individual will need to pay something with the government subsidizing the rest, or if this will be a free pre-paid service where the government will take on all the costs of collection and transport to an appropriate facility.

If anyone has examples of a "time to get the old wreck (or maybe even major appliance) out of  your yard" marketing campaign they can point to, I'd be interested in learning of same.

thanks,

rick

Richard Yoder, PE
Director, P2ric.org
University of Nebraska at Omaha
6001 Dodge Street, RH308
Omaha, NE 68182
vox: 402-554-6257
fax: 402-554-6260

http://www.p2ric.org/

P2RIC, the Pollution Prevention
Regional Information Center, is
a proud member of the Pollution Prevention
Resource Exchange, P2Rx.org.