Please Identify community leaders with experience providing assistance to small businesses

Hi Folks,

I hope this message finds you well.

I am organizing a conference call/training for EPA's CARE grantees who
want tips on "How to Engage Small Business in the Community" for toxics
reduction projects. I'm looking for community leaders I can contact who
have significant experience doing this successfully. Any
recommendations? Thanks.

Best...

Leif Magnuson
Pollution Prevention Coordinator