[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Please Identify community leaders with experience providing assistance to small businesses
- Subject: Please Identify community leaders with experience providing assistance to small businesses
- From: Magnuson.Leif@epamail.epa.gov
- Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 15:22:21 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: P2tech@great-lakes.net
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: Magnuson.Leif@epamail.epa.gov
I hope this message finds you well.
I am organizing a conference call/training for EPA's CARE grantees who
want tips on "How to Engage Small Business in the Community" for toxics
reduction projects. I'm looking for community leaders I can contact who
have significant experience doing this successfully. Any
Pollution Prevention Coordinator
U.S. EPA Region IX, WST-7
75 Hawthorne St.
San Francisco, CA 94105
(415) 972-3286 Tel
(415) 947-3530 Fax
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers