[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Register Now! Sustainable Business Workshop, San Jose, August 8, 2006
Apologies for Cross-Postings
Please consider attending this special workshop for businesses that is
part of the California Resource Recovery Association (CRRA) Annual
Conference. Also, please forward this invite to others in your
network who would find value in this information-packed event!
SUSTAINABLE BUSINESS WORKSHOP
Fairmont Hotel, San Jose, August 8, 2006
GUNTER PAULI of the Zero Emissions Research and Initiatives
start with a world class presentation "Adding Value to your Bottom
line through Zero Emissions."
Business leaders will then highlight their Sustainability and Zero Waste
Programs, including rethinking and redesigning products and packaging,
buying sustainably, taking back products, reuse and recovery of surplus
assets, recycling, and composting programs. These are businesses
talking to businesses about their success stories and challenges.
Then attendees can attend exhibits over lunch. Dozens of exhibitors will
be available all day in the Exhibits Area to help attendees with all
types of reuse, recycling and composting challenges.
Finally, Gunter Pauli will conduct a unique 4 hour workshop introducing
attendees to the fundamental principles and methodologies of ZERI, and
more amazing examples of natural systems designs achieving Zero air,
water and land emissions.
- Sustainable Business Alliance
- California Green Business Program Network:
* Bay Area Green Business Program
* Monterey Bay Area Green Business Program
* Sacramento Green Business Program
* San Diego Green Business Program
- Silicon Valley Leadership Group
- East Bay Economic Development Alliance
- South Bay Business Environmental Coalition
- Bay Area Council for Sustainable Communities
- Western Regional Pollution Prevention Network
- Earth Resource Foundation
2006 CRRA PRESIDENT'S CIRCLE SPONSORS:
- City of San Jose
- City of Los Angeles
- US EPA Region 9
- Zanker Road Landfill/ GreenWaste
- CA Department of Conservation
- CA Integrated Waste Management Board
Mail this form with check payable to ?CRRA? to CRRA, PO Box 276567,
Sacramento, CA 95827-6567 or go to
Only $100). To register for the full conference, go to
Dioxide Emissions Offset: $5 (Optional- Add to your registration fee).
After 7/21/06 all registrations must be placed on site and an on-site
registration fee of $50 will be added to ALL of the above.
FOR SPEAKERS DETAILS AND MORE INFORMATION:
Phone: Gary Liss, 916-652-7850
Gary Liss & Associates
4395 Gold Trail Way
Loomis, CA 95650-8929