Hi all. While I am searching p2 tech archives, internet, etc., I thought I'd ask you for any pointer

Hi all. While I am searching p2 tech archives, internet, etc., I thought
I'd ask you for any pointers or direction on the question from my boss,
below. He's not in the office but I've asked him to clarify (funding for
p2 programs? incentives/disincentives for businesses to adopt p2?)....
but perhaps he means any and all. Thanks.

 if youhave any ideas for where I might read up on the subject of p2
funding, incentivies, disincentives, etc...  let me know.  I'm still in
Colorado, but plan on spending some time next week reading up on what's
been tried, worked, didn't work, etc.  just looking to have you steer me
towards something.

Kathy Barwick
Sacramento Region Pollution
    Prevention Liaison