RE: Hi all. While I am searching p2 tech archives, internet, etc.,I thought I'd ask you for any pointer

Hi Kathy,

Pennsylvania has a grant program.  Last year 39 small businesses worked
with EMAP and received almost $800,000 in energy, P2, and technology
development grant funds.

See

http://www.askemap.org/Year_Review_2005.pdf

They can probably give you more info.