[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Five Chemicals Alternatives Assessment Study
- Subject: Five Chemicals Alternatives Assessment Study
- From: Janet Clark <email@example.com>
- Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 14:09:56 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: Janet Clark <firstname.lastname@example.org>
Hi P2 program managers and assistance providers,
I hope you are enjoying summer!
The Institute has finished a year long project that will be interesting
as you set strategies and look for solutions to technical challenges. The
"Five Chemicals Alternatives Assessment Study" is
The complete Five Chemicals Alternatives Assessment Study is now
available for download from our
website. In July of 2005, the
Commonwealth of Massachusetts requested that the Toxics Use Reduction
Institute (TURI) conduct a scientific study to assess safer alternatives
for the following five toxic or hazardous chemicals:
TURI delivered the full report to the State on Monday, July 3, 2006.
The full report is now available for download in Adobe Acrobat PDF
- Perchloroethylene (PCE)
- Hexavalent chromium
- di(2-ethylhexyl)phthalate (DEHP)
It is a really great read! Okay, a really good reference ...
although there are some surprises, some mysteries and some drama -- if
you read between the lines.