away from my mail

I will be out of the office on vacation July 17-31, 2006, and will not be
reading email during this period.

If you have a GLIN-related request, please contact Liz Schmidt,
eschmidt@glc.org

Listserv setup requests and troubleshooting should be directed to Hugh
Brenner, hbrenner@glc.org; or Hao Zhuang, hzhuang@glc.org

All other general inquiries related to the Communications Program at the
Great Lakes Commission, can be directed to Kirk Haverkamp, kirkh@glc.org.
If you need an immediate response, contact the main office at 734-971-9135
for assistance.

Your mail regarding "Important Account Information" will be read when I return.

Until then,
Christine Manninen
GLIN Webmaster / Program Manager
Great Lakes Commission