[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FW: [SAFETY] IFC/WBG "EHS Guidelines" draft
- Subject: FW: [SAFETY] IFC/WBG "EHS Guidelines" draft
- From: "St. Georges, Lynn" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 11 Aug 2006 17:44:12 -0400
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: "St. Georges, Lynn" <email@example.com>
- Thread-index: Aca9i8YDMh0/c47eS7W4J+pqZ51A/gAA1ZJg
- Thread-topic: [SAFETY] IFC/WBG "EHS Guidelines" draft
I thought this post from the SAFETY list would be of interest to members
of the P2Tech list. Enjoy!
Lynn St. Georges, CHMM
Senior Environmental, Health & Safety Coordinator
tyco / Electronics / Precision Interconnect
10025 SW Freeman Ct.
Wilsonville, OR 97070-9289
A tyco INTERNATIONAL LTD. COMPANY
From: SAFETY [mailto:SAFETY@LIST.UVM.EDU] On Behalf Of List Moderator
Sent: Friday, August 11, 2006 12:37 PM
Subject: [SAFETY] IFC/WBG "EHS Guidelines" draft
Subject: OccHygPro: IFC/WBG "Environmental, Health, and
Guidelines" draft for public comment
Date: August 11, 2006 3:16:34 PM EDT
The IFC (International Finance Corporation -- the "private arm" of the
World Bank) has long published EHS Guidelines, which support "actions
aimed at avoiding, minimizing, and controlling environmental, health,
and safety (EHS) impacts during the construction, operation, and
decommissioning phase of a project or facility".
As part of a comprehensive review project, it has posted Aug.1, 2006
draft Environmental, Health, and Safety Guidelines at
For general info and/or make comments:
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers