[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
The ultimate diagram for how P2 relates to the world
- Subject: The ultimate diagram for how P2 relates to the world
- From: Cindy McComas <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2006 15:00:17 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: p2tech
- Organization: MnTAP
- Reply-to: Cindy McComas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (Windows/20060719)
I'm team teaching a class this Fall and was looking for some sort of
diagram that relates P2 to sustainability, clean production, DfE, and
any other buzz words out there. If you have one that you have found
useful, please forward it on. Thanks!
Minnesota Technical Assistance Program
University of Minnesota
Helping Minnesota businesses maximize resource efficiency, prevent pollution and reduce costs.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to email@example.com
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers