Re: The ultimate diagram for how P2 relates to the world

Great question, Cindy.

I'm looking for a triangular diagram I saw recently which related lean manufacturing to P2 to sustainability (and a few other concepts), laid out as a process of ascending the "mountain". If that rings a bell with anyone else, please let us both know the source.