User Survey - Thank You

A big thank you to everyone who has completed the annual PNEAC user survey.  We have a good response again.  The survey closes on Aug. 25 so there is still time to complete it and enter the drawing for a gift certificate - see www.pneac.org  Plus we really do value your feedback and use the results to try a serve you better.

Gary

Gary D. Miller
Director, PNEAC
Illinois Waste Management and Research Center
1 Hazelwood Drive
Champaign, IL 61820-7465

Phone:  217/333-8942
Fax:    217/333-8944
gmiller@wmrc.uiuc.edu
Printers' National Environmental Assistance Center
           a member of the
Compliance Assistance Centers Program