RE: The ultimate diagram for how P2 relates to the world

Me neither.  I thought it was a problem on my end.

Thanks,
Judy Wlodarczyk

CONNSTEP, Inc.
1090 Elm Street Suite 202
Rocky Hill, CT  06067
http://www.connstep.org

Email:  jwlodarc@connstep.org
Office: 860-644-9718

Cell:    860-539-4926

Fax:    860-529-5001

This email message is from CONNSTEP, Inc., and is for the sole use of
the intended recipient(s).  It may contain confidential and privileged
information. Any unauthorized use, disclosure, or distribution is
sender by reply email (or connstep@connstep.org) and destroy all copies
of the original message.