how to access an html version: RE: The ultimate diagram for how P2 relates to the world

I see that it doesn't like MS IE

here's an html version
http://www.conservationeconomy.net/pattern_map/noflash/index.html

Richard Yoder, PE
Director, P2ric.org
University of Nebraska at Omaha
6001 Dodge Street, RH308
Omaha, NE 68182
vox: 402-554-6257
fax: 402-554-6260

http://www.p2ric.org/

P2RIC, the Pollution Prevention
Regional Information Center, is
a proud member of the Pollution Prevention
Resource Exchange, P2Rx.org.

"Roubineau, Pascal" <Pascal.Roubineau@sanjoseca.gov>
Sent by: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net

08/16/2006 04:15 PM

Please respond to
"Roubineau, Pascal" <Pascal.Roubineau@sanjoseca.gov>

p2tech@great-lakes.net
cc
Subject
RE: The ultimate diagram for how P2 relates to the world

I was able to open it, but my browser did behave oddly, giving me an "Action
Cancelled Message".  It did not open within Internet Explorer.  You may need
to update your Adobe Acrobat version or your Internet Explorer version.

Or you can go to www.zerowasteoakland.com , click on "Zero Waste Overview",
and then click on one of the "The Zero Waste Economy" links.  Good luck.

The above opinion is mine and not necessarily that of my employer.  I am
solely responsible for my professional opinions.

Pascal Roubineau
City of San Jose- ESD