Request for a good PP definition article.

Hello all,

I have a request from a colleague asking the following:

I'm in the process of updating my syllabus (classes start in 1 1/2 weeks!). I'm realizing that I need a better article for one of my classes and thought I'd ask you for a recommendation. I'm looking for an article that focuses strictly on P2--what it is and what it is not. Most articles go into a plethora of P2 applications such as LCA, EMS, etc. I'm looking for a simple nuts and bolts piece that doesn't stray much from definition. Do you know of such an article?

Any good recommendations?

Thanks.

-Joe S.

GIF image