From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net]
On Behalf Of D.Jaber
Sent: Tuesday, August 15, 2006 8:45 PM
To: Buxbaum.Diane@epamail.epa.gov
Cc: Cindy McComas; owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net; p2tech
Subject: Re: The ultimate diagram for how P2 relates to the world

Great question, Cindy.

I'm looking for a triangular diagram I saw recently which related lean
manufacturing to P2 to sustainability (and a few other concepts), laid
out as a process of ascending the "mountain".  If that rings a bell
with anyone else, please let us both know the source.

On Tuesday, Aug 15, 2006, at 15:47 US/Pacific,
Buxbaum.Diane@epamail.epa.gov wrote:

> Hey, please share it with everyone.  Sounds like a useful thing to
> have.
> diane
>
> Diane D. Buxbaum,  M.P.H.
> Environmental Scientist
>

>              Cindy McComas
>

> I'm team teaching a class this Fall and was looking for some sort of
> diagram that relates P2 to sustainability, clean production, DfE, and
> any other buzz words out there.  If you have one that you have found
> useful, please forward it on.  Thanks!
>
> --
> Cindy McComas
> Director
>
> Minnesota Technical Assistance Program
> University of Minnesota
> 612/624-4678, 800/247-0015
> http://www.mntap.umn.edu

body of your message. No quotes or subject line are required. About :
http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at
http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.

This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention
Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the P2Rx national network of
regional P2 information centers (http://www.p2rx.org ).