[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: Basic P2 Training
- Subject: RE: Basic P2 Training
- From: "Burton Hamner" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2006 11:11:28 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <06EE85925351F94FA7B3E47EFC24BFE6089775@tlhexsmb1.floridadep.net>
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: "Burton Hamner" <email@example.com>
- Thread-index: AcbLfRrYsqxn/XXJRmig+c6ZCwe5rgAuxvMSABSIphA=
Some PC based training for P2 is described on this page
The EPA's 1996 P2 training software is available for download here
I just found this flash PC P2 training here
A bunch of sector P2 training slide shows
Don’t forget to also search for "Cleaner Production" "online training". CP is P2 to everyone outside North America. The UN has a PC training program in cleaner production. It's avail on CDROM (maybe), the online version I just checked and its user registration function is busted.
From: firstname.lastname@example.org [mailto:email@example.com] On Behalf Of Valin, Debby
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 6:30 AM
Subject: Basic P2 Training
do you know of any web-based training for new hires with FDEP in
pollution prvention? Dick Burns mentioned some he had had in the past -
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers