Assistance for promoting P2 assessments

Dear P2 Tech Subscribers,

My office is in the infant stage of offering free, confidential pollution prevention assessments (on-site).  The large hurdle we have encountered is getting in the door of businesses.   Therefore, I wish to ask for advice and suggestions on how to market our services (limited to no budget) and tips on how to assuage businesses’ fears of our free, confidential pollution prevention on-site audits.

Thank You,

Brian

J. Brian Eaton, Sr. Environmental Engineer

IDEM - Office of Pollution Prevention and Technical Assistance

(317) 232-8188