	From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net on behalf of EATON, BRIAN
	Sent: Mon 9/25/2006 10:44 AM
	To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
	Subject: Assistance for promoting P2 assessments

	Dear P2 Tech Subscribers,

	My office is in the infant stage of offering free, confidential
pollution prevention assessments (on-site).  The large hurdle we have
encountered is getting in the door of businesses.   Therefore, I wish to ask
for advice and suggestions on how to market our services (limited to no
budget) and tips on how to assuage businesses’ fears of our free,
confidential pollution prevention on-site audits.

	Thank You,

	Brian

	J. Brian Eaton, Sr. Environmental Engineer

	IDEM - Office of Pollution Prevention and Technical Assistance

	(317) 232-8188

1+!^uyKjG"wfz(Hm 歕wNrybXǧvf&j:+vVz޷^rjwn˛mv!{ayʇzh-z+yewުya0Vz޷b?k^rל)ߠ	1˛mqzZmjkrk^rbجځ[^z^*'jS[ϭޞب.ZnW0Z馺+Gڶ*'jY޷
+zO)ߢ*'qz!0j