Re: Assistance for promoting P2 assessments

First I recomend finding some small budgt for brochures...people need something
they can hold in their hands.  Put a statement with all the disclaimers on the
website...non-regulatory, nothing shown without your permission etc...  This
makes it easy for the company to show their bosses and legal advisors.

Try to get on the agenda for a trade group, industrial meeting etc.  Get them to
put a blurb in their newsletters, and on their webistes.

Work with regulators (e.g. POTW pretreatment programs) ask them to promote this
service to companies they see that need help.  Once you get a few under your
belt highlight the visit on your website.  (Get companies to approve this of
course).

Get quotes from companies spokespeople and put them in flyers, brochures
websites...see if the company minds people contacting them.  Ultimately yu want
a company spokesperson to get up a a meeting and promote your services.