Re: Fwd: Anyone hosted a idle reduction workshop?

Our Bureau of Air has done some.  Darwin Burkhart is the contact.  His
e-mail address is Darwin.Burkhart@epa.state.il.us His phone number is
217- 524-5008.

If you can't get in touch with him try Mary Cruse, who works for him.
Her phone number is 217-557-1408.  Her e-mail address is
Mary.Cruse@epa.state.il.us

>>> Listman <listman@wmrc.uiuc.edu> 10/6/2006 9:38:47 AM >>>
Listman note: Please reply directly to nlarson@ksu.edu or copy her on
your
response. She's not subscribed to the list. Thanks! Laura B.

 >From: "Nancy Larson" <nlarson@ksu.edu>
 >Subject: Anyone hosted a idle reduction workshop?
 >Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 11:59:56 -0500
 >
 >Greetings:
 >
 >As the state P2 and compliance assistance program, we have been asked
 >develop and host a workshop for diesel (and maybe gas) fleets that
 >features voluntary idle reduction practices, technologies and
industry
 >case studies.  We do not currently have any regulatory mandates for
idle
 >reduction, but are looking at them.
 >
 >Have any other states done this type of workshop before?
 >
 >What was your target audience?
 >
 >What was the response?
 >
 >What worked and did not work?
 >
 >Thank you for taking the time to share your experiences.  Please
respond
 >to both Steve and Nancy.
 >
 >Nancy J. Larson, RS
 >Director
 >KSU Pollution Prevention Institute
 >7001 West 21st Street North
 >Wichita, KS 67205
 >316/722-7721 ext. 104
 >800/578-8898
 >www.sbeap.org
 >NLarson@ksu.edu

A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at
http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.

(http://www.p2rx.org ).