[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FW: FW: Laminators
- Subject: FW: FW: Laminators
- From: "Wayne Pferdehirt" <email@example.com>
- Date: Mon, 9 Oct 2006 21:50:31 -0500
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: "Wayne Pferdehirt" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: Acbr0cCuss8T1UpNSdqBlwQIT2KbJQACjkLQAA6mRdA=
Forwarded from Printech:
You have laminations that do not emit fumes, but the processes are not
available for all graphic arts and packaging applications. These include
radiation curable adhesives (UV), waterborne adhesives, and thermal
laminations. Also solventless laminations.
Suggest you send inquiry to AIMCAL; check their website.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to email@example.com
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers