cleaning and refilling or recycling ink and toner cartridges

I meant to include cleaning and refilling in my earlier message.

The person who asked me about this cleans and refills some of the
cartridges.

__________________

Can anyone direct me to information about pollution prevention or waste
disposal practices for cleaning and refilling or recycling ink and toner
cartridges?

Dave Salman
Coatings and Chemicals Group
US EPA OAQPS