[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
P2 mass balance problem needed for a class
- Subject: P2 mass balance problem needed for a class
- From: Cindy McComas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:25:10 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: p2tech
- Organization: MnTAP
- Reply-to: Cindy McComas <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (Windows/20060909)
I know there is a lot of information out there on P2 curricula. But I
am wondering if anyone can point me to some specific information that
might contain some simple to medium complex quantitative mass balance
problems for an upper level undergraduate class that is already prepared.
Minnesota Technical Assistance Program
University of Minnesota
Helping Minnesota businesses maximize resource efficiency, prevent pollution and reduce costs.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers