P2 mass balance problem needed for a class

I know there is a lot of information out there on P2 curricula. But I am wondering if anyone can point me to some specific information that might contain some simple to medium complex quantitative mass balance problems for an upper level undergraduate class that is already prepared. Thanks, Cindy

--
Cindy McComas
Director

Minnesota Technical Assistance Program
University of Minnesota
612/624-4678, 800/247-0015
http://www.mntap.umn.edu

Helping Minnesota businesses maximize resource efficiency, prevent pollution and reduce costs.