[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
10/25 Webinar: Market Transformations and Tipping Points: Net Impact
- Subject: 10/25 Webinar: Market Transformations and Tipping Points: Net Impact
- From: David Jaber <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:50:20 -0700
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: David Jaber <email@example.com>
This upcoming webinar is sponsored by Natural Logic, and features an
interactive conversation with Gil Friend and David Johnston discussing
Market Transformations and Tipping Points -- how integrative strategies
can move markets toward sustainability, and a critical assessment of
how well the sustainable business movement.
It will cover:
- new ways of perceiving and evaluating market demographics
- spotting key trends, and the key levers to address them
- understanding the "strategic funnel" -- and how to keep the walls
from closing in on you
- winning approaches that engage consumers, business and government
- seeding the generative conversations that transform meaning and
foster change from the inside out
For those of you that would like to register, please visit
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers