[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Phosphorus in wastewater from animal vaccine manufacturing
- Subject: Phosphorus in wastewater from animal vaccine manufacturing
- From: Cindy McComas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 22 Dec 2006 13:19:18 -0600
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: p2tech
- Organization: MnTAP
- Reply-to: Cindy McComas <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 22.214.171.124 (Windows/20061207)
I have a POTW operator who is wanting to reduce phosphorus from 2
companies that manufacture animal vaccines. Phosphorus levels range
from 10-350 mg/L leaving the manufacturing facility. Let me know if you
are familiar with this type of operation and if you have any answers for
reducing phosphorus from this type of process. Thanks, Cindy
Minnesota Technical Assistance Program
University of Minnesota
Helping Minnesota businesses maximize resource efficiency, prevent pollution and reduce costs.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers