Salvage yard mercury switch poster

We've been getting some good reviews on the poster we developed to help the Iowa Salvage yards locate mercury switches for recovery - just thought I would share http://www.iwrc.org/downloads/pdf/MercPoster.pdf

Our mercury switch assistance page can be found at
http://www.iwrc.org/SBPPC/mercury/mercurySwitch.htm

Feel free to distribute and/or update with your own logo for your clients. We printed and mailed then to all Iowa salvage yards last fall in conjunction with the ELVS (End of Life Vehicle Solution) deploying the mercury switch collection buckets to all active yards in Iowa.

One yard I visited since, commented that it was the best non-girlie poster they had received, for whatever that is worth!

Apology for cross posting, please forward to the appropriate regional/local listservs.
Happy New Year,
Sue

Sue Schauls
Program Manager