Whose had success with P2 in Permits, Rules, & Inspections?

We’re planning a workshop for our agency permit writers, rule writers, enforcement case managers, and inspectors.  The goal of the workshop is to present success stories from other states’ agencies who’ve implemented pollution prevention into permits and rules as well as innovatively promoted P2 through inspections and SEPs.

Do any of you have success stories for your own state agencies in the area of P2 regulatory integration?  I’d love to hear some examples as well as who I can contact for more info.

Karen Teliha
Pollution Prevention Branch
Indiana Dept. of Environmental Management
800-988-7901