RE: Whose had success with P2 in Permits, Rules, & Inspections?

Karen:

Our agency, the Pollution Prevention Institute at Kansas State University, did a series of P2 integration workshops with our regulatory inspectors, enforcement and permit writing staff.  We had good feedback, but did not necessarily get follow-up due to a change in staff and the project timeline.  The manuals we published in 2001 are not on the Web, but may be available in hard copy if needed.  A detailed Newsletter article on the topic can be found at http://www.sbeap.org/ppi/publications/bgAirlines3.pdf.

I recall that everyone involved learned a lot and felt it was a great way to increase awareness about pollution prevention opportunities.

Nancy J. Larson, RS
Director
KSU Pollution Prevention Institute
316/722-7721 ext. 104