Re: DfE Questions

Kathy,

I believe the person you may want to contact is Dr. Alan Hecht. He is
Director of the Office of Sustainability in USEPA Reseach and
Development. http://www.epa.gov/osp/futures/news.htm#four

Alan Hecht
U.S. Environmental Protection Agency
Office of Research and Development
Ariel Rios Building (8101R)
1200 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW
Washington, DC 20460
Telephone: (202) 564-4772
E-mail: hecht.alan@epa.gov

Ron Smith
Ohio EPA, Office of Compliance Assistance & Pollution Prevention
614-644-2813
ron.smith@epa.state.oh.us

>>> "Kathy Barwick" <KBarwick@dtsc.ca.gov> 2/27/2007 6:38 PM >>>
Hi everyone. I'm looking for someone to talk to about USEPA's Design
for
the Environment program. Any recommendations re: contacts? thanks

Kathy Barwick
Dept. of Toxic Substances Control
Office of Pollution Prevention
(916) 323-3381 or (916) 255-6421
fax (916) 255-3595

A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at
http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.

(http://www.p2rx.org ).