NPPR Training Survey

NPPR has formed a Task Force to explore the P2-related training needs of our members and to investigate viable options for providing for those needs. Our first step is to solicit your views in this survey on current training available, gaps in that training, and interest in receiving or providing training. Please take the following survey in order to help out our Task Force:
NPPR Training Survey

We invite all NPPR members and everyone on the P2TECH listserv to complete this brief survey and provide input on this subject of importance to the P2 community.

Gary D. Miller, Ph. D.
Assistant Director
Illinois Waste Management and Research Center
Department of Natural Resources
1 Hazelwood Drive
Champaign, IL  61820-7456
217/333-8942 phone
217/333-8944 fax
gmiller@wmrc.uiuc.edu

www.wmrc.uiuc.edu/
www.pneac.org (Printers' National Environmental Assistance Center)
www.glrppr.org (Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention Roundtable)
www.p2rx.org (Pollution Prevention Resource Exchange)
www.elsevier.nl/locate/issn/0959-6526 (Journal of Cleaner Production)

Helping businesses in Illinois maximize resource efficiency, prevent pollution, and reduce costs