P2 and BMPs at restaurants

I'm looking for some fact sheets and/or checklists for P2 and best management practices to reduce waste and wastewater at restaurants for a client. Please send them to me if you are aware of any. Thanks, Cindy

--
Cindy McComas
Director

Minnesota Technical Assistance Program
University of Minnesota
612/624-4678, 800/247-0015
http://www.mntap.umn.edu

Helping Minnesota businesses maximize resource efficiency, prevent pollution and reduce costs.