[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
P2 and BMPs at restaurants
- Subject: P2 and BMPs at restaurants
- From: Cindy McComas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Wed, 28 Mar 2007 13:26:53 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: p2tech
- Organization: MnTAP
- Reply-to: Cindy McComas <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 18.104.22.168 (Windows/20070221)
I'm looking for some fact sheets and/or checklists for P2 and best
management practices to reduce waste and wastewater at restaurants for a
client. Please send them to me if you are aware of any. Thanks, Cindy
Minnesota Technical Assistance Program
University of Minnesota
Helping Minnesota businesses maximize resource efficiency, prevent pollution and reduce costs.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers