From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net]
On Behalf Of Cindy McComas
Sent: Wednesday, March 28, 2007 2:27 PM
To: p2tech
Subject: P2 and BMPs at restaurants

I'm looking for some fact sheets and/or checklists for P2 and best
management practices to reduce waste and wastewater at restaurants for a
client.  Please send them to me if you are aware of any.  Thanks, Cindy

--
Cindy McComas
Director

Minnesota Technical Assistance Program
University of Minnesota
612/624-4678, 800/247-0015
http://www.mntap.umn.edu

Helping Minnesota businesses maximize resource efficiency, prevent
pollution and reduce costs.

A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at
http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.

This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution Prevention
Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the P2Rx national network of
regional P2 information centers (http://www.p2rx.org ).