Re: P2 and BMPs at restaurants

Cindy,

Try www.thimmakka.org -- Bay Area group doing assessments focused in Asian restaurant community (in a very neat project, actually).

Good luck!  We're seeing a lot of interest in P2 and eco-efficiency in the hospitality/food/service industry these days.

On Mar 28, 2007, at 11:26 AM, Cindy McComas wrote:

I'm looking for some fact sheets and/or checklists for P2 and best management practices to reduce waste and wastewater at restaurants for a client.  Please send them to me if you are aware of any.  Thanks, Cindy

--
Cindy McComas
Director

Minnesota Technical Assistance Program
University of Minnesota
612/624-4678, 800/247-0015

Helping Minnesota businesses maximize resource efficiency, prevent pollution and reduce costs.