apologies for late notice of opportunity to present Fw: NMW Conference

But I know many of you can respond if you have an interest....

rick

Richard Yoder, PE
Director, P2ric.org
University of Nebraska at Omaha
6001 Dodge Street, RH308
Omaha, NE 68182
vox: 402-554-6257
fax: 402-554-6260

http://www.p2ric.org/

P2RIC, the Pollution Prevention
Regional Information Center, is
a proud member of the Pollution Prevention
Resource Exchange, P2Rx.org.

----- Forwarded by Rick Yoder/FACSTAFF/UNO/UNEBR on 03/30/2007 10:20 AM -----
"Events Info" <eventsinfo@asme.org>
Sent by: bounce-asme_td06131st-5546921@list.asme.org

03/29/2007 04:49 PM

Please respond to
"Events Info" <eventsinfo@asme.org>

ASME_TD06131ST
cc
Subject
NMW Conference

Dear Colleagues,
This year the NMW will be held in Rosemont, IL on September 24-27, 2007.
I am writing to encourage you to present at this year's conference and be
part of this exciting program.

National Manufacturing Week (conference and show/exhibits) is expanding
with a new format, under the leadership of ASME & Canon Communications.
This is
an exciting venue for practicing engineers, technical and mid-managers,
shop floor and plant supervisors in the manufacturing sector to learn
real, practical solutions to everyday design, manufacturing and management
problems; to get to know ways to reduce cost and increase productivity
with higher improve quality and reliability; and to explore avenues to
grow professionally.

The sessions should focus on:

Real, practical solutions to everyday design, manufacturing and management
problems
Ways to reduce cost and increase productivity
Ways to increase profitability and efficiency
Ways to improve quality and reliability
Avenues to grow professionally

Consideration for acceptance will be based on the quality of the
presentation and its applicability to current industry issues.
Academically & Research oriented, and commercialized (sales) presentations
will not be considered.

{Submission Deadline is Monday,  April 2nd}

For more information please visit:

http://www.asmeconferences.org/nmw2007

We look forward to your participation and hope to see you soon at the
event.

Thanks.

Noha El-Ghobashy, EMCP
Senior Manager, Engineering Programs
ASME
Three Park Avenue
M/S 23S1
New York, NY 10016
Tel:  212.591.7787
Fax: 212.591.7671
Email: elghobashyn@asme.org

This email was sent to you as being a member of ASME Technical Divisions. If you wish not to recieve any emails from your division, please sent a blank email to leave-asme_td06131st-5546921J@list.asme.org
Email From:  ASME, 3 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10016