Textbook for P2 and sustainability class

Each fall I team teach a class called "Minimizing Industrial Emissions". We are looking for a textbook for the class that would cover all the key concepts we all work with including P2, sustainability, EMS, life cycle, design for the environment--you get the idea. If you have come across a textbook that might work, please send me the title and author. Thanks, Cindy

--
Cindy McComas
Director

Minnesota Technical Assistance Program
University of Minnesota
612/624-4678, 800/247-0015
http://www.mntap.umn.edu

Helping Minnesota businesses maximize resource efficiency, prevent pollution and reduce costs.