From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net] On
Behalf Of Cindy McComas
Sent: Tuesday, April 10, 2007 2:11 PM
To: p2tech
Subject: Textbook for P2 and sustainability class

Each fall I team teach a class called "Minimizing Industrial
Emissions".  We are looking for a textbook for the class that would
cover all the key concepts we all work with including P2,
sustainability, EMS, life cycle, design for the environment--you get the
idea.   If you have come across a textbook that might work, please send
me the title and author.
Thanks, Cindy

--
Cindy McComas
Director

Minnesota Technical Assistance Program
University of Minnesota
612/624-4678, 800/247-0015
http://www.mntap.umn.edu

Helping Minnesota businesses maximize resource efficiency, prevent pollution
and reduce costs.

(http://www.p2rx.org ).