Re: Textbook for P2 and sustainability class

Cindy,

Here are a few that you may want to evaluate for possible merit:

Industrial Pollution Prevention Handbook
by Harry M. Freeman
http://www.amazon.com/Industrial-Pollution-Prevention-Handbook-Freeman/dp/0070221480

Profit Centers in Industrial Ecology: The Business Executive's Approach to the Environment
by Ronald S Smith
http://www.amazon.com/Profit-Centers-Industrial-Ecology-Environment/dp/1567202098

Pollution Prevention:Fundamentals and Practice
by Paul L. Bishop
http://www.amazon.com/Pollution-Prevention-Fundamentals-Paul-Bishop/dp/1577663489

Handbook of Pollution Prevention Practices
By Nicholas P. Cheremisinoff
http://books.google.com/books?vid=ISBN0824705424&id=V5UK_Qj3uBAC&dq=pollution+prevention+textbook

Pollution Prevention Handbook
By Thomas E. Higgins
http://books.google.com/books?vid=ISBN1566701457&id=CAHkFZ6feXIC&dq=pollution+prevention+textbook

Pollution Prevention: The Waste Management Approach to the 21st Century
By R.Ryan. Dupont, Louis Theodore, Kumar Ganesan

Hope you find these helpful...

Ron Smith
Ohio EPA, Office of Compliance Assistance & Pollution Prevention
614-644-2813

>>> Cindy McComas <mccom003@umn.edu> 4/10/2007 3:10 PM >>>
Each fall I team teach a class called "Minimizing Industrial
Emissions". We are looking for a textbook for the class that would
cover all the key concepts we all work with including P2,
sustainability, EMS, life cycle, design for the environment--you get the
idea. If you have come across a textbook that might work, please send
me the title and author.
Thanks, Cindy

--
Cindy McComas
Director

Minnesota Technical Assistance Program
University of Minnesota
612/624-4678, 800/247-0015
http://www.mntap.umn.edu

Helping Minnesota businesses maximize resource efficiency, prevent pollution and reduce costs.