To: <p2tech@great-lakes.net>
Sent: Monday, April 16, 2007 9:46 AM
Subject: today's question

hi gang, happy Monday. Today's question: we're looking for examples of chemical substitutions to address certain concerns that have had negative or worse consequences. First one that comes to mind is flammable solvents to chlorinated solvents to n-Hexane. Then there's the MTBE one. Any others that you can think of off the top of your head?

thanks.

Kathy Barwick
Dept. of Toxic Substances Control
Office of Pollution Prevention
(916) 323-3381 or (916) 255-6421
fax (916) 255-3595

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network: http://www.great-lakes.net To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to majordomo@great-lakes.net with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No quotes or subject line are required. About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info. A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.

(http://www.p2rx.org ).