[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
P2 Metrics topics offered at the National Environmental Partnership Summit
- Subject: P2 Metrics topics offered at the National Environmental Partnership Summit
- From: Cindy McComas <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 27 Apr 2007 11:49:24 -0500
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- List-name: p2tech
- Organization: MnTAP
- Reply-to: Cindy McComas <email@example.com>
- User-agent: Thunderbird 220.127.116.11 (Windows/20070221)
P2 Metrics is a big topic of discussion these days. If you are looking
for information and help on data sources and data collection tools,
please join us at the Summit for a training session on "Measuring P2
Results: Data Collection and Techniques" on Monday, May 7 at 8:30-noon
in the Southdown room of the Sheraton New Orleans. In addition, there
is another training on "Developing Meaningful Measures of Environmental
Performance". Finally, the P2 Results Task Force will be meeting on
Wednesday, May 9 at 9:15-10:35 that week.
Minnesota Technical Assistance Program
University of Minnesota
Helping Minnesota businesses maximize resource efficiency, prevent pollution and reduce costs.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers