[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- Subject: today's question
- From: "Kathy Barwick" <KBarwick@dtsc.ca.gov>
- Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 15:51:51 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: "Kathy Barwick" <KBarwick@dtsc.ca.gov>
hi everyone, from sunny California.
I'm looking for information about any state requirements to disclose product contents (chemical contents--like, just what's in that bottle of whatever you buy at the store?). Anyone have such requirements? Any proposed legislation out there?
Thanks for your help as always.
Dept. of Toxic Substances Control
Office of Pollution Prevention
(916) 323-3381 or (916) 255-6421
fax (916) 255-3595
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers