From: owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net [mailto:owner-p2tech@great-lakes.net] On Behalf Of Boisvert,Keith
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2007 11:08 AM
To: p2tech@great-lakes.net
Subject: Minimizing Lab Waste

We are going to be doing some outreach to teachers this summer.  Is the Battelle 1996 guide for teachers on minimizing lab

waste the most current resource of its type?

www.seattle.battelle.org/Services/ES/p2labman/index.htm

Any input would be appreciated.

Keith Boisvert

Office of Pollution Prevention