PVC to wood glue

Hello.

A company is gluing flexible PVC to wood substrate.  Their current glue is very stinky, and contains tetrahydrofuran, MEK, cyclohexanone.  I found an alternative glue for the job contains isocyanates.

neither glue looks to be a good option for reducing toxic exposure.

I found a "non-toxic" GorillaPVC glue, but only usable for PVC to PVC.

Any other alternative suggestions?
If no, which glue seems to be the lesser of two evils, with respect to chemical exposure?

many thanks.

Michelle Gaither
Technical Research Lead
Pollution Prevention Resource Center