Top ten reasons you should complete the ChemAlliance User Survey today!

Title: Top ten reasons you should complete the ChemAlliance User Survey today!

Survey Link: http://www.assistancecenters.net/schem/

Top ten reasons you should complete the ChemAlliance User Survey today!

10.  It's easier than me tracking down all 30,000 users who visit the site each month, and asking them what they think.

9.  Where else can you describe the category that best describes you?

8.  SOMEONE is going to win the $100 certificate to Amazon.com.  I am pretty certain it won't be someone who hasn't completed the survey.

7.  Every time someone completes the survey, our contracts administrator takes the duct tape off my mouth for 5 minutes.

6.  It will make you feel warm and fuzzy inside….at a fraction of the cost of a double martini.

5.  ChemAlliance is certified to be 100% free of Chuck Norris jokes.  For now.

4.  Deb Jacobson doesn't know it yet, but we have a bet on whether more people complete my survey, or hers (http://www.assistancecenters.net/spneac/).  Which of us will shave our head?  ;-)

3.  If you don’t complete the survey, the terrorists win

2.  ChemAlliance is Chem-alicious!

And the TOP reason you should complete the ChemAlliance User Survey today is…...

1.  Beats watching the YouTube video of "OK, Go!" on the Treadmills (http://youtube.com/watch?v=pv5zWaTEVkI) again for the 3,000th time!

For those that need reminding:

ChemAlliance (www.chemalliance.org) is a free compliance assistance and pollution prevention resource designed for environmental managers in the chemical manufacturing and allied industries.  We also support the government and NGO technical assistance providers who support the chemical industry.  We offer regulatory compliance information, pollution prevention case studies, and regularly updated environmental news produced specifically for the chemical industry. ChemAlliance is operated by Battelle/Pacific NW National Labs under a grant from the US EPA Office of Enforcement and Compliance Assurance (OECA), which assumes no responsibility for the silliness of my survey letters -- and can you blame them?

Our annual user survey is conducted with utmost integrity by a fiercely independent and stunningly handsome contractor to help us better understand our users and to help EPA measure the effectiveness of the program.   You can take the user survey by going to http://www.assistancecenters.net/schem/, or clicking on the link from our home page.

Upon request, anyone completing the survey may request (via the "comments" section) a hand-autographed photograph of your smiling ChemAlliance director.

A preview of the image may be seen here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/rs_butner/753349032/

And yes, that is what I look like when I'm smiling.

You don't want to see me sad.

I will be standing by, waiting for those requests.
Scott Butner
Director, ChemAlliance
c/o Pacific NW National Laboratory
PO Box 999
Richland, WA  99352
Voice: (509)-372-4946/Fax: (509) 375-2443
Website: http://www.chemalliance.org/
E-mail: scott.butner@pnl.gov