Info request: GHG tools for manufacturers

HI,

Sorry for the cross posting - this is a bigger job in a relatively fast-changing arena, so I thought it best to ask everyone.....

Manufacturers are asking how to assess & quantify what their Greenhouse Gas footprint is (are there tools available?) and if there are manufacturing oriented best practices for reducing GHG.

I've seen the:
- Greenhouse Gas Equivalencies Calculator at http://www.usctcgateway.net/tool/
- Greenhouse Gas Protocol at  www.ghgprotocol.org which has links to a nice array of calculators

I know... this is such a broad question - what might you add to the  two items above?

thanks

rick

Richard Yoder, PE
Director, P2ric.org
University of Nebraska at Omaha
6001 Dodge Street, RH308
Omaha, NE 68182
vox: 402-554-6257
fax: 402-554-6260

http://www.p2ric.org/

P2RIC, the Pollution Prevention
Regional Information Center, is
a proud member of the Pollution Prevention
Resource Exchange, P2Rx.org.