Re: Info request: GHG tools for manufacturers

Rick,

Partly depends on the manufacturers' goals in doing this.

EPA Climate Leaders has certain protocols and requirements if they're looking to fulfill those requirements.  GHG Protocol certainly a well-regarded international standard.

There are online calculators all over the place, but I think they don't get you the granularity you'd need (region-specific emission factors, etc.)

Feel free to ask if more questions.