Fwd: Contact adhesive for gluing plastic laminates

Monica,

Great question -- we've been looking at particleboard and wood waste alternatives for a while.  In addition to the GA Tech suggestion, Oregon State University has done extensive work with soy-based adhesives -- used for plywood, rather than laminates -- but this may also be a viable applications.

Go to woodscience.oregonstate.edu and look for research by Kaichang Li.