Only 11?

Only 11 people that identified themselves as Technical Assistance Providers have completed the PNEAC 2007 survey at http://www.assistancecenters.net/spneac/

If you are one of Millers 11 (movie to be filmed this fall staring Deb Jacobson and a hairless Wayne Pferdehirt), thank you.  If not, please take a few minutes to give us your input.  It is very important to our success and self-worth!  Well, enough drama and begging.

Good luck on winning the $100 gift certificate.

Gary Miller

P.S.  I'm sure the other compliance assistance centers would appreciate your completing their survey, too.  This is one case where you can enter often (once for each Center) and increase your chances for a gift certificate.

Gary D. Miller
Director, PNEAC
Illinois Waste Management and Research Center
1 Hazelwood Drive
Champaign, IL 61820-7465

Phone:  217/333-8942
Fax:    217/333-8944
gmiller@wmrc.uiuc.edu
Printers' National Environmental Assistance Center
           a member of the
Compliance Assistance Centers Program