[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
FW: [p2] Request for Information on Green, Natural, Commercial Air Fresheners
- Subject: FW: [p2] Request for Information on Green, Natural, Commercial Air Fresheners
- From: "Raul E Gonzalez" <email@example.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Sep 2007 10:08:14 -0700
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- List-name: p2tech
- Reply-to: "Raul E Gonzalez" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Thread-index: Acfxbg2qtloonZLnRXaPNEqa+Bw5xQAA1G3Q
- Thread-topic: [p2] Request for Information on Green, Natural, Commercial Air Fresheners
On behalf of the South Coast Air Quality Management District...
From: Robert Ludwig [mailto:RLudwig@dtsc.ca.gov]
Sent: Friday, September 07, 2007 9:37 AM
Subject: [p2] Request for Information on Green, Natural, Commercial Air
Dear WRPPN Members:
In an effort for the South Coast Air Quality Management (SCAQMD) to use
"Green" consumer products in their building, SCAQMD is attempting to
vendor or manufacturer that carries a green, natural, commercial air
A search of the web had many natural air fresheners but only for home
SCAQMD could use essential oils, but they require heating. Another
would be odor neutralizers that remove odors; however, they do need to
be reapplied when odors return. Some organizations have decided to
discontinue the use of them all together. So, SCAQMD is seeking advice
as to alternatives to existing products.
Any information you can provide is greatly appreciated. Please send any
information to Ms. Roberta Riggs of SCAQMD at email@example.com.
You may also reach Roberta at (909) 396-2390.
Thank you very much.
P.O. Box 806
Sacramento, CA 95812-0806
(916) 324-2659 Fax (916) 327-4494
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
P2TECH is hosted by the Great Lakes Information Network:
To unsubscribe from this list: send mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
with the command 'unsubscribe p2tech' in the body of your message. No
quotes or subject line are required.
About : http://www.great-lakes.net/lists/p2tech/p2tech.info.
A map of P2TECH subscribers can be viewed at http://www.frappr.com/p2tech.
This list is managed by the Great Lakes Regional Pollution
Prevention Roundtable (http://www.glrppr.org), part of the
P2Rx national network of regional P2 information centers